Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's a Friendly Place!

If the eyelashes painted on this jeep don't give you the message, then the license plate will.
Everyone is so friendly and kind here. One young man we are teaching takes Karl's elbow and helps him out to the car every time we visit.
We are teaching a family...couple with four children. It's looking like they will all be baptized on Nov. 12th. One hitch: We have to get them married first. So now I'm into wedding planning on top of young women lessons and missionary activites. We do like to keep busy!
One side note: I think 80% of the cars and trucks we see on the road here are RED! Very few white cars and a big difference from Arizona.

3 comments:

  1. Well who knew how well your car would fit in?! Thanks for the update. I'm not sure I can support eye lashes on your car, but I'm glad everyone is so kind to those we love most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I have lunch at the Palm Court, I am impressed with the attentiveness and polish of the door greeters. But I have yet to see one of the posh Palm Court staff take someone's elbow and help he or she to the car. That is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Baptisms are so exciting, as are pre-baptism weddings. :) I'm so glad everyone is so kind!

    ReplyDelete