Saturday, March 10, 2012

Divine Nature of Women


On Sundays I teach young women ages 12-18. This week's lesson is on the Divine Nature of women: "Be partakers of the divine nature...giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charily." 2 Peter 1:4-7
For a take home reminder of the lesson I made these paper high heel shoes...from a template I found here: http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/content_downloads/Ladies_Shoe_Template_-_CK_Version.pdf
A sticker on the bottom of the sole reads: "I have inherited divine qualities, which I will strive to develop." I hope the lesson goes well, and the girls like the heels. They were fun to make.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm sure the lesson went wonderfully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are darling! But I always have been a shoe diva!

    ReplyDelete